Friday, January 16, 2009

War ...

You ever have those games where you felt like it was gunna be war ? Listen to this track i fcukin LOVE from the contender, the instrumental would get ANY athlete hype before a big game, especially RIVALRY games:



My bro's JV team is playing Bishop Ford today. I'm more hype about the SEPH Freshman team. Get this, the last SEPH freshman team to beat Bishop Ford was the Frosh team of MY FRESHMAN YEAR! Thats about 5-6 years ago. SMH right ? Nah, ths year's Frosh might have a chance and could break the losing streak to the Falcons. knock on wood.

Also when i'm over at Ford, i'll be having a chat with my coaching mentor, Coach John "Zues". So we'll see.

I just wanted to spit somethin on here before i got ready to bus my bro and some of his teammates to Ford. hopefully i'll b back on to post somthin later this week...

PS. robbyRise eps NINE is up on facebook. and SIPAG clinic starts up this sunday -__-

No comments: