Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bad to Good ?

SEPH JV loses to bum-squad Regis, and then my BMCC Lady Panthers drop a nonconference game to Orange County Community. But wait, the Knicks beat Boston ? smh . what is this world coming to, for real.

Rough week comin up. Three game stretch for my Panthers. My bro has some tough league games this week as well. Alot of the HS ballers i'm mentoring have HS games this week as well.

January is the HEART of HS basketball season. Games left and right. Good luck to everyone this week ! hope you guys come out on the winning end.

heres a throwback REMIX track to get you guys hyped feel me ! LOL.


---- EDIT:

Forgot to mention, i'll be posting up my video blogs on here as well. LOL obviously, blog --> Video Blog ? dughhhh. LOL keep in touch folks.

No comments: